Tuesday, August 29, 2017

My adventure in PacSci

Earlier, after a few days of persuading my parents, I got myself a chance to visit the Pacific Science Center for the very first time by myself and this is my one shot at entering one of the most popular destinations in the Pacific Northwest for both people young and old alike.



Open from 10:00 AM until 6:00PM, the Pacific Science Center is a fantastic place for visitors to ignite their curiosity in the name of science. It's located near the world famous Space Needle so if you are in a mood for sight-seeing, feel free to visit the PacSci anytime you like, as long as you're not making a ruckus about it.







Whether if its mechanical science, rediscovering nature, exploring outer space, or learning about how the human body functions, the Pacific Science Center got everyone covered with all of the best this museum has offered and me having an adventure in PacSci is both exciting and scary at the same time but that's the life of being a so-called travel bug like me, you'll never know the ups and downs you might come across.

I'm looking forward to revisit this place anytime I want but before ending this note, there's a very cool special exhibit that I just went before calling it a day; called the Terracotta Warriors, this special exhibit running until the 4th of September is a one-of-a-kind exhibition that features life-size statues and over a hundred artifacts from the first imperial dynasty of China, known as the Qin (sounds like chin) Dynasty.



Witnessing those Terracotta soldiers displayed in this special limited-time exhibit is like living a movie fantasy. It's almost like you're in a movie called The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor in so many ways but hey, this special exhibit was proven so successful, most of the tickets sold out within minutes. However, that didn't stop me from entering this very successful exhibit that showcases the ancient history of China's first dynasty from start to finish.

I have learned a lot of things in the Terracotta Warriors exhibition except for the tomb of the first Chinese emperor which remains a mystery as of right now because no one knows what's inside the Emperor's Tomb, thus resulting to numerous theories that came up from the minds of historians and scientists alike. Science and history played a crucial part of the discovery of the Terracotta warriors and getting to know them is an honor to experience this once-in-a-lifetime event.

Anyway, I think that's enough for that and I hope you had fun at the Pacific Science Center from opening to closing time.

More pics: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1481815308578729.1073742193.119605654799708&type=1&l=4a50185ce0

No comments: