Sunday, September 10, 2017

FH3 Hot Wheels: Z has come to...

Hey! Remember this car? It's the S30 Fairlady Z that I replicated into the Devil Z a long time ago. Looks like the first-ever Fairlady Z can't leave me alone for a while and because this classic JDM icon heard about the thrills and spills from Hot Wheels Thrilltopia, it just couldn't contain itself and I decided to take it for a stroll round Thrilltopia for a change.



Well, here we are. One classic Japanese sports icon meets the fantasy world of Hot Wheels in obstacle-laden glory where it takes guts to gain glory in this twisted landscape. Need I say more? Anyway, the S30 Fairlady Z is enjoying some rollercoaster moments round Thrilltopia, sampling the sights and sounds of this epic fantasy playground little boys could dream of, and because the Z is having so much fun at this place, this car is decided to rally up some Z drivers for a battle to remember. Of course, while this Fairlady Z is replicated for highway battles like the Devil Z does in the Wangan Midnight series, it wasn't quite enough to survive the hidden perils of Thrilltopia so it's off to the shop and get prepped up for Hot Wheels duty.



One thing I'm aware on this update is that it lost some of its torque and gained some weight in the process but on the upshot, it massively gained a lot of power while retaining my little trump card that I used on this car, the 4WD powertrain swap because added power mean added trouble for a rear-wheel drive car. Although I'm not aware with the current situation with my Z, this classic car is brave enough to take the challenge while I'm figuring out what's wrong with this Z. So, without further ado, let the battle begin...



The S30 Fairlady Z proved the other Z-cars who's the boss and even in Hot Wheels Thrilltopia, that was the real decider. Speaking of which, I figured out what's wrong with my Z-car and it's on the size of the tires. Darn, should have known better, but still it was quite a journey for the S30Z to tackle through every Thrilltopia obstacle after another. Even for an old-timer, this classic S30Z knows how to take on leaps and bounds this fantasy playground can throw it with and that's quite an adventure for me to drive a legendary icon in this epic thriller of a playground.

Although I faced some mishaps with this car, who would have thought that a nice stroll with this car at Thrilltopia became something else? At least there's something I learned on this journey and whatever that is would be very memorable to me and a legend like the S30 Fairlady Z.

No comments: