Sunday, January 2, 2011

About this Railgun Extra Figure Volume 2 courtesy of SEGA PRIZE







Surely, the volume 2 of the To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Extra Figure courtesy of SEGA PRIZE is just one thing only Railgun fans would love to enjoy since Extra Figure Volume One (Consists of Biribiri and Kuroko).

Me and my little sister, Cecille, have these from Christmas and geez, this looks fit not just in my desk, but also in the bedroom.

Japanese otakus looking for these second wave figures are acquirable by winning these as prizes from the famous UFO Catcher at the Sega Game Center.

My figure of choice was Mii Konori, the brains of Judgment 177 branch, and my sister's choice was Kazari Uiharu, Kuroko's ally from the Judgment 177 branch who was voiced by the voiceover behind K-ON's Yui Hirasawa, if you know what I mean...

That figure of Uiharu-san looks simple but the figure of Konori-senpai looks somewhat attractive. Looking over Konori-senpai holding some kind of shield is just one thing but anyway it still looks fine.

Never thought this is the first time having a single figure, especially my little sis...

No comments: