Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What it feels like inside Kiyama-sensei's car...

The bull in Rome


I really got the intention of painting the Lamborghin Gallardo LP 560-4 with the color blue because the blue Gallardo appeared on To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, driven by Harumi Kiyama-sensei. Anyway, this is my bull of choice on Gran Turismo 5 because I can race it on Italian Festival, Lamborghini Exclusive, and the Gallardo Trophy.

Raging bull's taking a rest in Gion

Is that Kiyama-sensei's car

TEKKIE MUNA! The Lamborghini Gallardo is really one of the Lamborghini fan favorites and second best to the Murcielago because the Gallardo is the V10-powered bull on the history of the raging Lamborghini models. This here is the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4. 560 stands for 560 HP and 4 stands for 4WD (four-wheel drive). Never thought a 4WD exotic exists but hey, I really love the way Kiyama-sensei's car is.

Kiyama-sensei's Gallardo plays through the rain

Gallardo in the highway by night

Fierce, powerful, cool, and hot. My Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 is definitely the coolest of the V10 exotics but my pick was the Ferrari 430 Scuderia because I love the sound of the Scuderia's engine. If I choose between the Gallardo and the 430 Scuderia, what would I pick? I guess both of these Italian exotics were my favorites in GT5 but my pick goes to Kiyama-sensei's car.

It's going to be AIM Burst all over again when I got myself behind the wheel of the Gallardo! LOL

No comments: