Saturday, February 5, 2011

「ハヤテのごとく!」の桂ヒナギク - 100のヴィ学

I miss you


Back in 4th quarter 2009, the Hayate no Gotoku 2nd Season Extra Figures made their debut as a prize figure from the famous UFO Catcher. Volume One was debuted in the end of 2009 and it features Nagi Sanzenin and Hinagiku Katsura. Volume Two debuted in 1st quarter 2010 with Maria and Hermione Ayasaki. I know, they had been there for a limited time and gone in 60 seconds. Right now, pictured here is the SEGA PRIZE Hayate no Gotoku 2nd Season Extra Figure Volume One - Hinagiku Katsura. H-I-N-A! Hinagiku! Hi! Hi!

President of Student Government!

H-I-N-A! Hinagiku! Hi! Hi!

Her pose looks attractive because Hinagiku Katsura is the most attractive of all the Hayate the Combat Butler girls due to her strong nature. Although I gonna say that she looks hot in that pose!

Gosh, I love her pose!

She even has a green armband on her uniform!

Despite I bought it on some Japan surplus store (either in person or online), it still looks like it was freshly picked! No wonder somebody's chasing the student body president's hot looks! To be fair, I don't do wolf whistles on these figures because this degrades them. That is my 100のヴィ学 about this figure. Please don't tell me what 100のヴィ学 (hyaku no vi gaku) means.

No comments: