Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Driving Music (What is the name of the song on car commercial?) Volume 19

Recently, my blog's been attacked again by a hacker who left a message "bmw 6 series, f13 coupe commercial song". Oh no, looks like this is happening. Why you car enthusiasts love car commercial songs anyway? This is how you called "Driving Music"?

Speaking of which, initiate another five Driving Musics (Car Commercial Songs) to shut your mouths!

5) Tarkus Medley by Emerson, Lake & Palmer - as heard on the latest Subaru Impreza G4 Japanese TV Commercial.

4) Doll-Dagga Buzz-Buzz Ziggety-Zag by Marilyn Manson - as heard on the Citroen DS5 French TV Commercial.

3) Slack Wax - Close to My Fire - as heard on the latest BMW 6-Series Cabrio F13 German TV Commercial

2) Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes - as heard from the 1996 Mitsubishi Legnum Japanese Commercial.

1) Landscape by Every Little Thing - as heard from the 2011 Toyota Isis Japanese commercial starring Every Little Thing

...and that's it. If you attack me, better e-mail me instead of attacking my blog by asking me what's the name of the song on a car commercial...

No comments: