Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How come there are two Edisons?

That seems strange...

An ABS-CBN drama titled "My Binondo Girl" has a character named Edison, while another ABS-CBN drama titled "Ikaw Ang Pag-Ibig" has a character named Edison. How come there are two Edisons?

That Edison from "My Binondo Girl" was played by Ricardo Cepeda, who was the father of Andy, played by Xian Lim. 

On "Ikaw Ang Pag-Ibig", a character named Edison was the orphan played by Louise Abuel (you probably remember him from being Kevin from 100 Days To Heaven). Edison was one of the orphans who are going around the streets to find baby Rafa's real parents while encountering different people.

If an annoying neighbor came to my house, he or she may ask that how come there are two dramas featuring one name that is Edison from My Binondo Girl and Edison from Ikaw Ang Pag-Ibig.

You know what, I couldn't work it out at all...

No comments: