Friday, December 9, 2011

The Strict "No Wallpapers Featured" Rule

Earlier, I was so angered by your trespassing via search engine, so addressed the all of you that here in Leopaul's Blog to Everything, we don't feature bikes, car tuning, wallpapers, explicit content, and unauthorized downloads. For some, seems that most of you are ignoring my strict "NO WALLPAPERS FEATURED" rule.

Now, when I checked my Google Webmaster Tools, and disastrous results happened on the "wallpaper" keyword. I already told you that...

NO WALLPAPERS ARE FEATURED ON LEOPAUL'S BLOG TO EVERYTHING!

What exactly do you want from me? Looking for wallpapers at my blog? Sorry to say but...

WE DON'T FEATURE WALLPAPERS!

I'm doing this for the blog's safety. Your next visit, when you're using search engines, is because I did that research!

Complaints? Email me!

No comments: