Saturday, January 28, 2012

BMW 1er M Coupe auf Forza 4

Back for some Nurburgring sessions!


That BMW 1 Series M Coupe was just one of the most agile sports coupe ever made by BMW. It's just one of the cars I've been dreamt of because I kept on reading numerous reports from various automotive websites about the arrival of the "junior" member of the BMW M Power. This was just my dream ruined because when people pre-ordered Forza 4 at Best Buy, they get this. Sadly, I didn't get one because I've pre-ordered mine at Gamestop. Guess this would be just an illusion until now. With the Launch Bonus DLC Pack made available worldwide, I finally got the chance to take the first bite out of the BMW 1M Coupe, the junior member of the BMW M Power consisting of the M5, M3, X5 M, and the X6 M. Although this is the lightest of BMW M Power range, I find the cornering very difficult to master even though this turbocharged pocket rocket comes with an RWD layout and a 6-speed manual gearbox. When I tried to recreate the BMW 1M Coupe Top Gear Power Lap Time, the 1M Coupe is somewhat very struggling but I find no signs of problems at the Follow-Through section. However, the 1:25 Top Gear Power Lap Time that Stig set it on the show, I didn't make it.

But still, this is a great sports coupe. Despite the handling issues, and the difficulty faced even when I used the Wireless Speed Wheel, I'm glad I experienced the car I've dreamt of. What it feels to me now was a complete nightmare....

No comments: