Saturday, January 7, 2012

Leopaul's Heaven and Hell: Why you guys love wallpapers?

Many people are looking for wallpapers on the internet to set it as a desktop background. Just so why are most of the internet illiterates often get hooked on finding wallpapers of their favorite interests? As most internet surfers are often hooked on photos, the most favorite things to do on their computer is set most of the big pictures as desktop background to make it more interesting when the next time they logged on their computers.

What with? Most? I'm sorry but why are you guys looking for wallpapers? My blog has a "no wallpaper policy" but most people often ignoring my warning and continue looking for something that I don't have. Most of you looking for some wallpapers of your favorite anime, video game, car, movie, celebrity, anything goes but that's too annoying. What even worse are some HD wallpapers to fit it nicely on their big laptops or big PCs. As a blogger, I don't feature wallpapers for your stupid pleasure because why? You often done a bit "search overload".

Those internet surfers who are obsessed with wallpapers should have been "tortured to death" but that's just my metaphor. A horribly weak metaphor to suggest people to stop searching for free HD wallpapers for their time-wasting pleasure. Guess this whole "wallpaper" idea could waste space and causing jams on the internet ecosystem. How bad was that? But not most are bad because official websites often offer wallpapers just for fun. The Japanese Toyota webpage, for example, has wallpapers of their current cars on their lineup for keeps, which is not kinda bad.

I don't seek wallpapers to be rubbish but if it's one too many visitors looking for wallpapers based on their interests, that will be rubbish. Seems that I'm back from where I'm all started...

That's all I can tell. See you next time...

No comments: