Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome Back: 2007 Audi S5

Ferrari geek seek an unsuspecting S5 passed by...


"Is that the RS5?!" A cop said...

First of all, sorry for why I smothered my Audi S5 with something that you commonly see on automotive news sites. With the Audi S5 returned on Forza Motorsport 4, there is a hidden surprise added at the Aero and Appearance section. Yes, you can camouflage the S5 to make it look like the 2011 Audi RS5. With the 2011 Audi RS5 coming soon at the Jalopnik DLC Pack, I guess this whole idea of converting the S5 to look like the RS5 should be useless. What I resort now is cover it with something black and swirly that you commonly see on automotive news sites...

Anyway, I should drive the Audi S5 round the Top Gear test track while listening to something Gaelic...


No comments: