Sunday, April 15, 2012

Driving Music (What is the name of the song on car commercial?) Vol. 34

Weeks ago, we've been unknowingly attacked by some unknown assailant who is really quite stupid. Well, I got suffered from a 3 combo attack that the assailant did to my blog. First, it attacked me by asking me what was the song in the Indian Hyundai Sonata TV Commercial. Second, it attacked me by asking me what was the song from the Mini Roadster ad. And last, it attacked me by asking me about the "Renault 4+ Four Year Package" advert music. First off, sorry to say about the song from the Hyundai Sonata Indian TV Commercial. Go search for that lyrics used and it's not gonna work because it's an original tune. As for those two... Let's find out by listing down another set of five DRIVING MUSICS (CAR COMMERCIAL SONGS)...

5. On The Road (Prius Version) by Emi Meyer - from the 2011 Toyota Prius Japanese TV commercial

4. Everybody Talks by Neon Trees - from the Buick Verano "Tour Bus" American TV Commercial

3. Beautiful Life by Ai - from the latest Lexus RX Japanese TV Commercial

2. Wish You Were Red by Trailer Trash Tracys - from the Renault 4+ British TV Commercial

1. Hayat Kavgasi by Orhan Gencebay - from the MINI Roadster "Cliffhanger" TV commercial

...and there you have it. Another set of five driving musics that you promise me not to attack me again. I always said that many times but those petrolheads are getting mental. They're getting mental or more insane and I can't describe what's the word for those petrolheads who are obsessed with car commercial songs. Anyway, if that could happen again, I'll be back for more...

1 comment:

Visitor from Verona, Wisconsin said...

whats the song in the hyundai sonata commercial