Thursday, April 5, 2012

ITC280 Update 1

As some you know, I am currently taking ITC280 at the Seattle Central Community College. I'll be using this blog to save my progress during class. This will help my teacher, Mr. Bill Newman, keep tabs in my progress. All comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

My current progress as follows:

- As of now, I made a blog post, which is part of ITC280's Assignment One and I did now.

- Yesterday, during class, I already made the ITC280 Staging Page, which you can see one at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zm_vU1CqCzqijl-H1Ip3NtyhI1w35GimO5H_DZeY5ro/edit

- Worked on the Time Tracker Spreadsheet

- I am still waiting for my ordered book, titled PHP for the Web: Visual QuickStart Guide (4th Edition)
by Larry Ullman, to arrive in my home

- Working on the Week 1 Class Exercises

...That is all.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Leopaul,

Everything looks good!

10 extra points for getting A1 done early!

Bill