Monday, July 2, 2012

Hot Wheels Ferrari 250GT California Spyder 1:18 scale

I bought something at the Northwest Historics events as a souvenir from my trip...


It's a HOT WHEELS 1:18-scale model of the legendary Ferrari 250GT California Spyder.





Pretty, isn't it? I didn't realize that Chris Evans has a 250GT California. Really? I saw it in one episode of Top Gear when James May take a visit to Chris Evans' car collection and James May even have a chance to drive his childhood favorite, which is the 250GT California Spyder!


From every angle, this diecast model of the 250GT California Spyder really looks good. The doors opened very well with my fingers and such beauty really makes it a collector's item! Yum!





I once have a 1:18-scale SLS AMG in my closet and when I compare these two...ooh!!! It was like nostalgia meets modernization! Even that they're not from the same league, both the 250GT and the SLS AMG really looked nice in my mind. For now, I have two diecast cars in my collection. Wonder what I'll get next?

No comments: