Sunday, August 26, 2012

The best Golf in Forza 4?

Which Golf is the best?

Hello, and back with some more then and now comparison on Forza Motorsport 4 and this time I'm figuring to find out which is the best Golf on this game. Sadly though, there is no Golf I GTi here but the Rabbit GTi offered on this game...well, some people say this is the North American equivalent of the European Golf I GTi. Anyway,  let's get cracking, figuring out which is the best Golf on this game...

Are the annotations on? That's right because the lap times are there...

Rabbit GTi



Golf GTi Mk2




Golf GTi VR6 Mk3



Golf IV R34



Golf GTi Mk5



Golf VI GTi



Golf VI R



Now, I have the results...


VW Rabbit GTi: 1:40.426
VW Golf GTi Mk2: 1:37.521
VW Golf GTi VR6 Mk3: 1:36.069
VW Golf IV R32: 1:30.293
VW Golf V GTi: 1:32.457
VW Golf VI GTi: 1:32.891
VW Golf VI R: 1:29.063

So...so...by such research, the best Golf on Forza Motorsport 4 is the 2010 Volkswagen Golf R because...well, I was gonna say quicker than the old R32 Golf or the GTi but hey, I was right. I was gonna think that comparing different generations of the Golf will serve as the send-off because next month, the Volkswagen Golf compact gets regenerated. Yep, it will be regenerated into a new Golf using the MQB platform....

No comments: