Friday, March 22, 2013

Let's Do The News! (March 22, 2013)

(cheers and applause)

2014 MINI Paceman

RH: Ahem, so what you're saying is that you hate it more than the Countryman, eh?

JC: Yes, exactly. The Countryman, which I said a couple of times, is OFF LIMITS for those who are in Punkish Gothic costumes and only those who think bowties, stetsons, and fezzes are cool are welcomed. The Paceman though, this is like you're going to be stressed more than studying all night for some meaningless test.

RH: You are quite argued about that but haven't you know that it's finals somewhere?

(audience laughing)

JC: Yes, it's final exams somewhere and seems that students took so much hours studying while some morons who don't care about finals always wasting their time to the internet cafe playing DoTA or some new MMORPG I'd never heard about. Anyway, since those who didn't took my advice may end up "summer school" because they failed the whole semester, let's do the news!

JM: Right, and let's begin to My Little Pony because Japan airing for the highly popular kid's show, which ironically it was a kids show until some blokes are joining the Pony action...

(audience laughing)

...is almost here. And last February, we revealed that the Milky Holmes girls will be joining the Japanese dub version of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Now, more news for the Japanese dub version of MLP because...um...let me see...as announced, Miyuki Sawashiro (she was recently voiced as Courtney Collins from Metal Gear Rising Revengeance) will voice Twilight Sparkle, Emiri Kato will be Fluttershy, and Motoko Kumai will be Spike, the baby dragon who's helping our pony heroines. Also, Kikuko Inoue will voice as Celestia, the princess of Equestria. I think we got the memo right?

JC: Yes, James. Japanese dub of MLP is going to be very very interesting for the otakus living in Japan. Well, yes, it's going to air in TV Tokyo this April 2, which I think it's Tuesday, but I'm not sure the timeslot. I think it's on the morning slot because most of the kids' anime shows are in the mornings. Sadly though, if I see a grown Japanese man, whom I suspect is an otaku, watching this, I could be sensing Japan's brony...

(audience laughing)

JC: Bronies, I tell you! Bronies! Bronies! I really don't want a country like Japan to be the next country to have bronies!!!

(audience laughing)

RH: Yeah, well, you sure you don't want Japan to have Bronies because of My Little Pony. If that would happen, I could ask some Japanese dude in his 20's or 30's and if he said that he watched My Little Pony and his favorite was Rainbow Dash, I would probably attack him for sure...

(audience laughing)

JC: Okay, okay! You're the boss, hamster. You're the boss. (laughing) You're going to beat up some Japanese who happens to watch a kids show whose main themes are love and tolerance. (laughing). Hey now, don't know all about showbizness but I've been getting some hot topics straight from my ears that the so-called Queen of all media Kris Aquino decided to gives up showbiz to focus to her son Bimby, who was formerly Baby James before their divorce with James Yap. Not sure about it? Here's a clip that sums everything up...



(Huh?)

JM: Whoa, whoa whoa....Kris Aquino gives up showbiz for the sake of Bimby just because of James Yap? But...but...what about Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw? Agh....Never mind about that...I was just going to tell that Kris' decision to leave showbizness might jeopardize the story of Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw, which I believe this is the first of ABS-CBN's new Dreamscape, the teleserye division of ABS-CBN, I believe...

JC: Yeah, I think you're right. It might jeopardize a show, creating some loopholes to the storyline for Bogs, who was the main character of the drama series, which was played by action star Robin Padilla.

(awwww)

RH: Hey, you know some other hot topics? I just heard that Jason Francisco punched John Prats after rehearsals for Saturday's Banana Split...

JC: Yeah, yeah...Everyone heard about this...

(audience laughing)

JC: Now, last year, we were kinda sad that Karen Gillan left Doctor Who but for her, seems that K-Gill's career doesn't slow her down because as I heard, she'll be joining the cast of the comedy series NTSF:SD:SUV:: from Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block. Wait a minute...NTSF:SD:SUV::? What's that?

JM: A show that is so NSFW?

(audience laughing)

JC: N-S-F-S-S-F-F-W-W?

(audience laughing)

JM: N-V-F-F-S-S-S-C-C-C-F-T-W?

(audience laughing)

(indistinct talking)

RH: Guys! Guys! Enough! Enough! NTSF:SD:SUV:: is a comedy series that spoofs typical counter-terrorist or crime dramas such as 24, NCIS, CSI, Miami Vice, and others. It's set for its new season this Summer. Karen Gillan's going to be on this said show as Daisy, a Quartermaster-like tech expert.

JC: Oh! Hey, do you think Kazaa's back in her swearing ways? I mean when she was in Kevin Bishop's show, while spoofing X Factor in a sketch, at the end of it, we see Karen Gillan spoofing as Cheryl Cole swearing at the end.

JM: I don't know but I think this would be a load of...

[STATIC]

(audience laughing)

JC: Anyway, I just picked up some news that a job posting for a private company located in Minato, Tokyo listed a programming position on a sequel to an idol-raising PlayStation 3 game, which later it's no longer taking applications. WHAT?

(audience laughing)

JC: What was that? A sequel of some idol-raising PS3 game? Can anyone had a guess what's this idol-raising game for the PS3 is?

(indistinct talking)

JC: Anyone? Anyone? Never mind about that...Anyway, on that bombshell, that's the news...

No comments: