Sunday, April 7, 2013

Driving Music (What is the name of the song on car commercial?) Vol. 50

Okay, seems that some music pirates trying to attack my blog for unknown reasons. This time, I'm picking up some damages from my blog such as this...

buick encore commercial song

..well I think that's it but a small threat to my blog cost me more! I'm warning you. I'm just like NoKor. I can throw as much bellicose threats as possible until you stop doing it. I'm warning you, the DMCA is threatening you unless you stop doing such bellicose threats to the music industry because of car commercial songs...

As part of my bellicose threats to you, pirates, ANOTHER SET OF FIVE DRIVING MUSICS (CAR COMMERCIAL SONGS) TO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!

5) Midnight City by M83 - from the Renault Captur commercial

4) Sirius by The Alan Parsons Project - from a classic Kia Sephia Korean commercial

3) 駆け抜けろ! by Arashi - from a Nissan Serena S-HYBRID Japanese commercial

2) Ahead Of The Light by MIYAVI - from a Nissan X-TRAIL 冬にじっとしてる気か Japanese commercial

1) The Guitar by They Might Be Giants - from the Buick Encore commercial

...so, there we go. Hope these reaches to those "car-music-nappers" everywhere. If such threats happen again on this blog, the DRIVING MUSIC segment will take action from those trying to steal music from car commercials...

No comments: