Sunday, June 9, 2013

San Fernando Roasted Peruvian Chicken

Earlier, me and my parents visit an unfamiliar restaurant called "San Fernando Roasted Peruvian Chicken" and although, this restaurant seems small and underrated, it feels not quite as bad as the other unfamiliar restaurants I've visited throughout Seattle.

This is the outside...



We get inside the restaurant and I had to say, it's not bad...



Sometimes, the seats aren't quite as comfortable as the others but customers won't be bothered by those because the purpose of these customers are to eat and drink...



There are posters highlighting Peruvian historical landmarks. That's nice, wish I wanna go there one day...





These are the meals we're eating and it seems that Peruvian food really wasn't that bad especially the main course that is the Roasted Peruvian Chicken or pollo a la brasa.





So, how can I say this restaurant I've just visited earlier? Well, for starters, although it's not as fancy as the ones from Downtown Seattle, it feels like I like this restaurant more than Pho Rainier, which is near the Seattle Public Library Columbia Branch, but sometimes, this restaurant needs a bit more improvement. If this restaurant needs to have a well designed interior as well as the fine atmosphere that customers need, it feels normal. I know, it feels like I've been in a Mexican family restaurant but this isn't Mexican. It's Peruvian and Peruvians love to sample a taste of their cuisine to the customers in a simple kind of way.

San Fernando Roasted Peruvian Chicken
Rainier Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98144
Tel. No: (206) 331-3763

No comments: