Monday, July 1, 2013

Leopaul's Heaven and Hell: WHY I HATE THE 2014 CORVETTE STINGRAY... (Part Two)

Another reason why I hate the C7 Corvette

Anyway, this is part two of my very special Heaven and Hell topic about why I hate the all new 2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray and yes, it's the car that gave me great pain and loss, the same feeling when in Japan, when PS3 iM@S2 players were shocked that the Punkish Gothic (パンキッシュゴシック、パンゴシ), as seen on the XBOX 360 version, was no longer there because NBGi's been busy putting too much PS3-exclusive outfits such as Dressy Alice, Rainy Suzuran, Random Color Beauty, Digital Spacecraft, Cutie Insect, Weeping Wisteria, Burning Performer, Stratos Butterfly, Full bloom Yukata Dress, Starlight Agent, My Baby's Breath, Corduroy Country, Circuit Architect, Prima Concerto♪, Cardigan Schooler, Traditional Maid, Bright Eaglet, Exotic China, POP Raindrop, Grand Prix Queen, and Million Dreams. 

Note to others, if you were going to cosplay as one of your favorite iM@s characters in one of those PS3-exclusive outfits from The iDOLM@STER 2 I've mentioned above, change of plans. Don't cosplay in one of those without the official Corvette C7 lapel pins! Either the Crossed Flags or the Stingray logo, they both cost 6.50 dollars (plus shipping and handling). I know, they're not related to the dresses but they will because both of those are to show that you're a Playstation fan. Why? Those outfits I've mentioned were PS3 exclusive, this car is a Gran Turismo exclusive (which explains a lot), they're both a Playstation-only match made in heaven (or hell). Whatever that is...

Okay, back on the topic about my new mortal automotive enemy. Let's recall about the topic about why would morons wanna buy GT6 on the PS3 rather than Forza 5 on the new X1 console. Think about what they're missing. Would morons choose the 2014 Corvette Stingray rather than the Huayra? Or an Aston Martin One-77? The Range Rover? The Koenigsegg? Gumpert Apollo? Genesis Coupe? New Vanquish? Anyway, anything that you can find on the next Forza but why would you want to go for a game in which features the most useless features rather than Forza?

You! That's right! I'm talking to you! Would you rather go for a game that doesn't have livery editor, upload replays, storefronts, or anything that Forza had? Well, let's just hypothesize for a moment but in the meantime, WHY? WHY DO YOU THINK THAT YOU WOULD RATHER CHOOSE THE SUPER WORTHLESS GRAN TURISMO 6 RATHER THAN FORZA 5? It's a good thing that they won't be putting some endurance, night racing, rally (if any), snow, weather change, and other GT-esque stuff on the next Forza Motorsport 5 and as for cars...hmmm...let's hypothesize...

There are many cars as seen on Gran Turismo that I don't want FM5 to be featured...such as kei cars (like the Beat, Copen, AZ-1, and Cappuccino), Alpine (well, just the A310 because the A110's already breaking the third wall), Autobianchi, the JZX-blah blah blah Chaser, the Tommykaira ZZ, the R92CP, the Pescarolo, the Minolta Toyota, the Garaiya, the Chaparral 2J and 2D, the Giulia TZ2, the Superbird Plymouth (hmmm...), the Lister Storm, the Gillet Vertigo, the Dome Zero, Daihatsu, anything that featured in Gran Turismo series and nothing else. If anything breaks loose, the fear of video game comparisons is really coming near and I really don't want that to happen because it freaks me out a lot. It happened since the 787B, the Scion FR-S, and the Sauber Mercedes broke loose in FM4 and that's why, I really hope that Forza Motorsport 5 should NEVER EVER EVER feature the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7. Why? Because it's a Gran Turismo exclusive and you know it. Sure, FM5 is going to feature only the previous six generations of Chevrolet Corvette because this is the best they can do thanks to the theory that the C7 Corvette's a Gran Turismo exclusive.

If that car showed up unexpected, swear to the creator that I'm going to freak myself out and I really wished that this car wouldn't exist at all. Anyway, what that took from the C7 Corvette, it's going to pay. Hmmm...what to do with it when I got my hands on the C7 Corvette?

Like any other Brainiac experiments, I am going to unleash my rage against the 2014 Corvette Stingray while wearing the not-for-PS3 Punkish Gothic (パンキッシュゴシック、パンゴシ)as an act of revenge but how? Hmmm...

Oh yeah! That's more like it! BRAINIAC STYLE! Let science do the payback for not putting the Punkish Gothic on the PS3 version of THE iDOLM@STER 2! Heh heh? Well, haters gonna hate, right?

Still, this is just a joke. I would never ever attempt to do such a thing because...that will put me under arrest. Oh well, I guess I'll conclude this topic. Even if I finish this topic, my strong-willed hatred against the 2014 Corvette Stingray will continue to linger on until my last breath and my obsession for Punkish Gothic (パンキッシュゴシック、パンゴシ)will always be in my big honkin' hole in my heart.

GOOD BYE AND BAD LUCK TO THE C7 CORVETTE. Guess how much I hate the 2014 Corvette Stingray...

No comments: