Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A 12-inch Catbug plush

A couple of days ago, I went to the Hot Topic branch in Westfield SouthCenter, just in the middle of last-minute Christmas shopping like everyone else does...and I found this...


I bought this recently at Hot Topic. It's a 12-inch Catbug plush from the Cartoon Hangover web series Bravest Warriors.

It maybe a Convention Exclusive but Hot Topic sells the remaining leftovers just for us for a very limited time. Lucky for us because Catbug is one of the cutest cartoon characters known to many. Why is Catbug cute? Ahem...remember the segment that I did before?



He costs around 18.50 US Dollars when I bought him at Hot Topic but luckily, there was a limited-time promotion at Hot Topic where when I buy one, I get one for half-price. I bought him second because the first one I bought is a present to my sister for Christmas. Because of that, my Catbug plush I bought costs 50% less. Talk about holiday savings during the last-minute Christmas shopping, eh?




Awww....look at Catbug! So cute! I really want to hug him so hard! Oh yeah, in case you don't know about this cute critter or about the Bravest Warriors, my suggestion is to watch it only on the Cartoon Hangover website.

So far, the latest episode in Bravest Warriors, now on its second season, is the one with Jelly Kid on it. Anyone watched it yet?




From every angle, you can see that this limited-edition plush that was modeled after Catbug really does look like the real thing and because he's a plush version of what I know to be the most adorable being in the web series, you can hug him whatever you want. You can snuggle him while you're sleeping, or you can take him along on your next trips.

If I'm honest, my Catbug plushie is worth a rarity in his own right, and since I once have a BMO plush at home, I can feel free to pair these two cuties up in my spare time! Pair these two adorable characters and you got yourself the feeling that you've died and went to cuties heaven! Awww...

If you're looking for one of these, best to be hurry because these adorable plushies are for a very limited time so once they're all gone, they're all gone so hurry.

No comments: