Saturday, September 6, 2014

Forza Motorsport 5 - 2014 Renault Spark SRT_01E at Silverstone GP Circuit

A few days ago, I tried out the Spark-Renault SRT_01E on Forza Motorsport 5 and I was very amazed that for a quiet racing machine like this, this zero-emission racing machine is proven to be serious enough to be part of the newly-established FIA Formula E championship. I might expect spectators getting bored watching this race because of the silence provided by these electric racers but who cares?

srt01e

Now, it's time for me to go to Silverstone for some further experiments on how track-worthy is this silent machinima of a racing machine is and because I will journey through real-world racing courses provided by Forza Motorsport 5, the SRT_01E is the prime specimen for my long-term experiment; which is the shakedown for the newborn zero-emission racer.

srt01e_2srt01e_3srt01e_4srt01e_5

And now, the video of the SRT_01E's simulation at Silverstone;



So, Silverstone isn't a bit of a challenge for the SRT_01E, eh? Next time, let's go to the Circuit de la Sarthe's Bugatti Circuit for further experimentations. Good bye!

No comments: