Friday, December 26, 2014

CHRISTMAS 2014: Unwrapping my presents


It was Christmas Day and it's time to find out what presents did I got for this year's Christmas.




Gifts that I received for Christmas 2014:
 - a wireless speaker for my iPhone
- A talking Pikachu plush
- A Pokemon two-figure pack with Emolga and Litleo
- A Pokemon Mega Venusaur figure - iTunes gift card
- a black trenchcoat that my mom bought from Macy's



I just want to say thanks to my family for giving me good gifts this Christmas and to repay the favor, I gifted my sister Bea a Walking Dead wallet from Hot Topic, my little sis Ces a Pancham plush and a Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, our baby boy some Hot Wheels toys and a Baymax plush, my mom a frying pan, my dad a headphone, and my big sis Elise a Blu-Ray Combo Pack of Disney's Frozen. Yes, I know. We watched it.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

No comments: