Friday, December 5, 2014

Forza Horizon 2: The Last Barn Find!


Horizon intellectuals told that the final barn find is located at the heart of Southern Europe and what heart of Southern Europe I was talking about? Nope. You're wrong because the heart of Southern Europe and everything in Forza Horizon 2 is the Horizon Festival of course!

Upon my investigation, my witness instincts told me that the final barn find in the game is located less than two miles to the Festival, depending on your navigational skills, and this final barn find is none other than the mythical Lamborghini Miura, the car that gave birth to the supercar craze.

This is it! The last barn find and I'm on my way to complete my barn find collections in FH2! Isn't it awesome! I've finally got ten out of ten barn finds scattered all over the Southern European landscape! It sure is one heck of a ride out there.




There's no need to tell me what in the world is the Lamborghini Miura because this is the mythical sportscar from Lamborghini first introduced the supercar trend. It's styled by the now-bankrupt Bertone and it's powered by a 4.0L V12 engine mounted sideways to keep it compact just like a Mini. When production ended in 1972, over 760 units were made and such numbers is what you called "exclusive".

With the final barn find unearthed and now in my hands, I decided to drive this one for a road trip back to where it all started: Castelletto! Remember, in a road trip, you have a lot of decisions; follow the path from your GPS or take chances by yourself. Since I'm more of a risk-taker in FH2, I decided to take my chances as I cross my way to Castelletto.




Now that we arrived back to where it all started, our journey to the Horizon Finale continues.

No comments: