Thursday, July 2, 2015

Forza Horizon 2: Back to the 86

The Toyota 86 has been one of the most enjoyable Japanese sportscars money can buy today. Sure it may not be as quick as the Nissan GT-R, nor it is exciting to look at like most sportscars of today, but the 86 is one of the cars that defined the new generation of motoring. It's the kind of car we knew within reach and gave us hope. Now, I know what you're thinking but why am I now driving it on FH2 again?

Well, there's a main reason why am I driving it again on FH2 because thanks to the Toyota 86's sporty characteristics that makes handling a lot accessible and popular by most tuners, it became a definite choice for my special treatment and here's what the Hachiroku deserved after pretentious hours of driving it in-game.







TA-DAH! Here's the special treatment I've done for the Toyota 86 and it's now themed after my all-time favorite IDOLM@STER idol, Haruka Amami. With the 765 PRO ALL-STARS now all set, my life is complete in FH2...or am I? Well, since IM@S is an expandable franchise, looks like I might be working on designs based on Cinderella Girls but in the meantime, let's get to know the final topping in the birthday cake I made for them because for the year 2015, 10 is the new 20. 10 years of Forza, 10 years of IDOLM@STER, 10 years of YouTube, 10 years of when DW went back to TV, 10-10-10. It's like there's a 10-year olds club going on this year. Ha ha ha...

The main reason why I chose the 86 is because it resonates most of her personality; simple, happy, and annoyingly clumsy. It's a great day, isn't it? Apart from the new paint job which honors our ever-favorite ribbon-wearing gal, some extensive improvements have been made to make it competitive and for an added treat, kits inspired from the Rocket Bunny 86. It may not be the wisest choice but it sure adds style to the 86.

With my final topping to the birthday cake set, let's see how much of a performer my new, improved, ride is by booking one for a championship at Nice.



Well, it maybe reflected on her personality but it does everything what I wanted it to be and I managed to score another championship win that is good enough to redo the Horizon Finale with an added twist.

So, are you happy with the Haruka Amami-themed 86 I made for you so no Ps can migrate themselves into Livers? If so, feel free to search one!

No comments: