Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Forza Motorsport 6: My first car!

Yes, we are back! Back to the racetrack where we can spend track days racing each other and share with the mates about how we're doing on the track. There are some trying to get their track-day swagger on, and there are others evaluating each others' cars in the way how they're connected to each other both man and machine.

Here we are, Forza Motorsport 6, the biggest birthday present in honor of the Forza franchise's 10th anniversary. Looks like 10 is the lucky number for 2015, right? So many stuff had their tens happened but enough for that. Let's kick off with the starter car I've chose at the start of Forza Motorsport 6.

86

And here it is...well, this is obviously familiar to most Forza fans too many. Yes, this is a Toyota 86 and the main reason that I chose this car at the start of the game is because this is by no means one of the most enjoyable cars to drive even a rookie would try to handle this car with ease.

At first, you may find this car prone to oversteering because this car's rear wheel drive but because it doesn't have much power as the other starter cars, it's accessible and very popular among players who recently started their FM6 or got it few days ago thanks to Ultimate Edition early access.



For my opening salvo, I decided to lap this car round the Top Gear Test Track and hold on. Haven't I done this before since FM5? Who cares? It's like an encore performance for me but because this is Forza Motorsport 6, I am seeing improvements happening...nearly.



As I lapped this 86 round the Top Gear track, it had set its first power lap time of my very own Forza 6 Top Gear power lap time of 1:34.472. Not as quick as what Stig set from the TV series but this is how it all begins for me. This is the beginning of a wonderful journey here at FM6.

No comments: