Monday, January 25, 2016

At the 2016 Sherlock Seattle Mini-Convention

Over the weekend, I went to the Broadway Performance Hall, which is a few yards near the Seattle Central College, the educational institution where I was graduated on a few years ago, to attend the annual Sherlock Seattle Mini-Convention. The mini-convention turned out to be "good" but not as great and as perfect as the other Sherlock Seattle mini-conventions occurred over the past years but I think it was a good success for those who share the love for all things Sherlock Holmes.

Of course, with the debate over what just happened at the near climax of "The Abominable Bride" special, which aired earlier this month, a group of men known as SCEME appeared on the stage to demonstrate the different fighting techniques that could have been the alternate perspective in the Sherlock-Moriarty fight at the Reichenbach Falls.

Take a look at some of the pics I took and be sure to hop in my Facebook page for the full scoops I took.

No comments: