Monday, January 11, 2016

The Cute Wall (Volume Ten)

Now, the moment of truth is time because it's now time to do...THE CUTE WALL!



(applause)

Yes, we're back after a hiatus and it's a new year, right? So, who would you want to start with?
Komasan

Say, buddy, who the heck was that?

Ah, that's Komasan from Yokai Watch.

Komasan? You mean THE Komasan from Yokai Watch?

Exactly!

So, tell me. How much do you know about this yokai?

Well, not much. Apparently, he has a brother named Komajiro

Komajiro

(ooohhh)

So, Komasan and Komajiro, let me guess, they are brothers, right?

Yes. You know this one time, when I watched this show for the first time, there were shorts of Komasan and Komajiro venturing through the city to find a living, they've faced so much hardships just for the sake of themselves.

Indeed. They're just Yokais venturing in the city. If I had to evaluate their cuteness, I had to say they're rather fine by me. At this rate, I wanna hug them as much I wanna hug Jibanyan.

Yes, I know. So, where should we put them?

Let's put Komasan and Komajiro in the cute spot, if you know what I mean?

CUTE it is, then.

(audience laughing, then applause)

Noibat

Who's that Pokemon?

(audience laughing)

It's a Noibat. What's wrong? Afraid that one of the Noibats will bite your butt off?

(audience laughing)

Now, look what you did. You scared anyone in the wall. Anyway, tell me more about this Noibat.

There was this one episode when the gang help Gym Leader Korrina looking for a Mega Stone for her Lucario until a horde of Noibats swarming in. One of the Noibats landed on Serena's face, the other bit Clemont's butt. Some, grabbed Pikachu's ears. Well, you get the idea. But there was also this episode where a Noibat hatched from an egg and became part of Ash's Pokemon entourage.

I see. Wait. You said one of the Noibats bit Clemont's butt in one episode? Wish I want one because someone's butt is going to be bitten off by a Noibat.

And what might have be?!

(audience laughing)

Never mind, but in the meantime, I'll just put it in the NAKAKAGIGIL spot.

Okay, then. I thought you're just planning on something something....

(audience laughing)

Yes. I am planning on something something because if I had a Noibat, I want to use it on...

POW!!!

(audience laughing)

Wha....what was that?

Croagunk

Oh, sorry. I should have noticed that we had a Croagunk loitering around this segment.

Croagunk?! The Toxic Mouth Pokemon that tends to Poison Jab Brock when he falls in love with a lady in the Diamond and Pearl TV show?!

Yes. Yes it is. And now, he Poison Jabbed you.

(audience laughing)

Ugh.... You, don't do it again, okay? No Poison Jabbing on unexpected persons, okay? Consider yourself SERIOUSLY NOT CUTE.

(audience laughing)

That's what I think it is?! SERIOUSLY NOT CUTE? For a Croagunk that Poison Jabbed you in your butt?

Indeed. That's the biggest punishment I ever gave it to Croagunk. Man, how many Pokemons do we have to meet up on this segment?

Well, since it's Pokemon's 20th anniversary this year, expect hordes of Pokemons coming at this segment anytime soon.

(audience laughing)


The Lion Guard

Who are those?

They're the main characters of Disney Junior's newest TV series, The Lion Guard, due to air this month. There's the main character, Kion, who is a cub, and then they're Kion's friends who will work together as a team. There's Fuli the cheetah, Beshte the hippo, Ono the egret, and Bunga, who is a skunk and a nephew of Timon and Pumbaa.

Let's cut it short, okay? I once saw the special last year and I was adored by the bravery they've committed to explore, rescue, and protect.

Kinda like...

Shhh....shhh...shhh... Kids are looking forward to this new show this month.

Yeah, right now, there's slew of merchandising in store for them.

Exactly! But there's just one thing between these little critters...

What?

(whistling)

You're kidding...

What I said was...I don't find them to be cute.

(audience laughing)

I kid you not. I don't find these critters to be cute so...It's a NOT CUTE for the young heroes of the new show.

(audience laughing)


We Bare Bears

Huh? Who are those bears?!

Hey, you haven't met Grizz, Panda, and Ice Bear from Cartoon Network's new show, We Bare Bears.

I saw those bears doing all kinds of stuff in their bear cave and in the city, why would you want to evaluate how cute are those? I don't find these bears to be cute...

(audience laughing)

Well, I think someone else knows...

Whatever. Even though there is someone who think these bears are cute, I don't find them to be cute. They're....boring.

(audience laughing)

What are you doing, little man?!

I'm putting in the place where you can't reach it!

(audience laughing)

I'll put in the CUTE spot just so you can't reach it. Ha ha ha!

(electrical buzz)

What?!

Classic Top Gear moment! I managed to hit the kill switch!

(audience laughing and applause)

Ooh! What's this? The boys from IM@S Side M? Wow, can't believe he's been on the first ever Side M concert last month.

What are you doing?

Seriously not cute, seriously not cute, seriously not cute, not cute for Pierre, SERIOUSLY NOT CUTE!!!

(audience laughing)

Can I come down now?

Hmmm.....Ice Bear says no.

(audience laughing)

Time for the recap!

SERIOUSLY NOT CUTE:
Raichu
Whisper
Minion
Nico Yazawa
Takane Shijou
Azusa Miura
Makoto Kikuchi
Anzu Futaba
*Croagunk
*Touma Amagase
*Shota Mitarai
*Hokuto Ijuin
*Teru Tendo
*Kaoru Sakuraba
* Tsubasa Kashikawa
*Kyouji Takajou
*Minori Watanabe
*Kyosuke Aoi
*Yusuke Aoi
*Shiki Iseya
*Haruna Wakazato
*Hayato Akiyama
*Jun Fuyumi
*Natsuki Sakaki
*Rui Maita
*Chio Hazama
*Jiro Yamashita


NOT CUTE:
Dopey
Kwazii
Minion
Amethyst
Rin Hoshizora
Hibiki Ganaha
Minami Nitta
Ranko Kanzaki
Miku Maekawa
*Kion
*Fuli
*Beshte
*Bunga
*Ono
*Pierre

CUTE:
Pichu
Plusle
Minun
Pachirisu
Emolga
Dedenne
Mokona
Mog
Catbug
Bashful
Froakie
Fennekin
Harukasan
Stuffy
Tunip the Vegimal
Minccino
Piplup
Sylveon
Queen Delightful
Axew
Jibanyan
Minion
Serena's Pancham
Umi Sonoda
Eli Ayase
Hanayo Koizumi
Maki Nishikino
Nozomi Tojo
Miki Hoshii
Yukiho Hagiwara
Iori Minase
Ritsuko Akizuki
Anastasia
Kanako Mimura
Chieri Ogata
Miria Akagi
Rika Jougasaki
Kirari Moroboshi
Riina Tada
Rin Shibuya
Mio Honda
*Komasan
*Komajiro
*Grizz
*Panda
*Ice Bear

NAKAKAGIGIL!!!:
Pikachu
BMO
Bijou
Poof
George
Happy
Chespin
Doc McStuffins
Mabel Pines
Sofia
Cottonee
Minion
Oshawott
Star Butterfly
Honoka Kousaka
Kotori Minami
Haruka Amami
Yayoi Takatsuki
Chihaya Kisaragi
Ami Futami
Mami Futami
Uzuki Shimamura
*Noibat

No comments: