Monday, November 7, 2016

Forza Horizon 3: Go looking for some Heavy Slamming



The new Cadillac CTS-V sports saloon may look like a posh executive saloon fit enough to drive through financial districts like a business mogul taking charge with whatever means necessary but while this maybe a business mogul's crony, hiding behind his business suit is a wild hooligan who lives by his rules. Insanity is what best describe this new CTS-V and if you're not very careful with it, this feral beast will throw you out to the woods and left you for dead. Under the bonnet lies a similar 6.2L Supercharged V8 engine that you get from a Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06 but it produces 640HP of power and 630lb-ft of torque, while mated to an 8-speed gearbox.

While this maybe the most powerful Cadillac ever made but watching its insanity unfolded is like ripping off the businesswear and in return, a street thug getup that makes you look like a bad boy looking for some ultra violence. Okay, enough talk about that now because while I'm trying to get a hold with the CTS-V, and on the subject of my day off, some makeovers had to be done to keep the insane businessman looking at its best.







Okay, still insane as ever but on the plus note, a touch of Love Live Sunshine's Mari Ohara adds some spice and Western humor to it. I really love the idea of turning a normal CTS-V into a special CTS-V featuring the same color theme as Mari Ohara from Love Live Sunshine because between you and me, her American accent does smell like death...just like Iowa. Battleship Iowa. (Chuckling). Oops, there goes the PPAP song playing on my phone.

Now, while spending my rest of the day off taking out some street racers and gunning for the last Midnight Battle, I had a bit of a problem...



The idol in the red dress?! What is she doing here? Taking a little day off from the show? Weird. This is like facing off against myself to see how much I've matured but seeing it together is like watching a scene from a TV drama where one slaps another in the face. Anyway, despite my fateful encounter with another Aqours fan, time to get "heavy." I said heavy because Mari said it with an American accent.





After the whole rumble in the jungle, the two are hanging out to the metropolis to do some fun while having a little "Cars and Coffee", if you know what I mean. After their "Cars and Coffee" conversation is over, the two part ways with their smiles on their faces after what happened earlier.

Now, all that's left for me is the final Midnight Battle and what kind of car I'll be getting on the last Midnight Battle? Stay tuned...

No comments: